Are you ready to take on a sales role that will ignite your passion and ambition? Look no further! We've got just the opportunity for you – A sales Engineer 🤘
Join our team and experience a workplace that values respect, collaboration, and elevating customer experiences to the next level. We don't play it safe - we're all about bold ideas and taking risks. Plus, we believe in working hard AND having fun while doing it!
What we are looking for📢
Blackbird is in a hyper-growth mode to support our expanding customer and product base and we're looking for a technical expert focusing on sales to join our Sales team. Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, Denmark, but we are willing to consider remote candidates located in Sweden. This Sales Engineer role will report to our Sales Manager - Nordics.
As our Sales Engineer, you will assist the Scandinavia team throughout the sales cycle to market the Blackbird Solution's functional and technical features and advantages. You will play an essential role in owning the “technical win” during each sales cycle. Exciting, right?
What you'll do as a Field Engineer
As our Sales engineer, your tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate and consult with customers to develop effective strategies for achieving their goals, establishing trusted/strategic relationships with clients, and continuously helping them uncover their business needs to ensure they realize the full potential of Blackbird.
- Perform remote and on-site proofs-of-concept for products/solutions, initial setups, and product training.
- Participate in client sales meetings and determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop strategies and give technical assistance for sales opportunities. You will help in building deep product expertise.
- Provide technical sales subject matter expertise partnered with sales account executives for customer meetings, webinars, and product demos. You will become a trusted advisor with prospects and customers.
- Keep records of crucial customer information, events, and meetings to create transparency between customer-facing stakeholders in systems such as Sales loft and HubSpot.
- May also contribute to post-sales activities, the overall deployment and implementation process, and own post-implementation activities such as business reviews, value realization meetings, knowledge transfer seminars, etc.
English skills are required as several nationalities are in the office, and you'll be working with international colleagues.🌎
- 5+ years of production, automation, or Industrial Engineer experience (or similar manufacturing/production roles), ideally at an IIoT or subscription-based SaaS company with a proven history of success.
- Proficient in Swedish.
- Ability to communicate technical and business solutions to various client roles, from senior executives (CxOs) to hands-on engineers.
- Excellent relationship-building skills: The ability to understand different external/internal stakeholders and identify their perspectives and needs; the ability to build professional relationships with people and manage their expectations
- Ability to work collaboratively across the team and different departments and communicate your thoughts clearly and professionally verbally and in a presentation setting.
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
Who we are
Blackbird is developing IIoT solutions in data collection and production monitoring. The idea behind Blackbird is to provide products and services that will reduce wasted resources within companies and improve how people live and work together. We created a solution to collect data from manufacturing lines and display real-time raw and critical insights everywhere.
Our plug-and-play hardware can be installed in minutes and, when combined with our proprietary web-based software, gives you unprecedented insights from anywhere and on any device. Blackbird solutions are sold in over 25 countries, with offices in Denmark and US. After a recent funding round, we are currently scaling significantly across the globe.
At Blackbird, we take care of our people. Here's what we offer
- Employee Equity Program - because we believe in sharing the success with our team
- Flexible working hours - we know life can be unpredictable, and we want to help you balance your work and personal life.
- Fixed salary plus commission structure - your hard work will be rewarded!
- Plans for career growth, tailored training, mentorship, and cross-team cooperation - we're committed to helping you achieve your career goals.
- Great and structured onboarding - we'll give you the tools you need to succeed.
- An international, diverse, and inclusive culture - our team includes people from 13 different countries, and we value everyone's unique perspective and background.
- Hybrid work - our office is located in the heart of Copenhagen, 30 minutes away from Malmo, and we offer flexible remote and in-person work options.
Ready to join us and take your career to new heights? Apply now and let's make it happen!
Applications are reviewed continuously, and we hire when we've found the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If this isn't you, maybe you know someone who would be a perfect fit. Let them know
Our Interview process
- You apply with your CV and cover letter. Continuous interviews will be conducted. Therefore, we recommend using it as soon as possible.
- A 30-minute call with Khristel, our recruiter, to discuss Blackbird and learn more about you. We'll set expectations for the rest of the process and provide a question-and-answer period.
- You will be invited for a second interview if all goes well. We love to meet up face-to-face over a coffee with our head of sales, Christian Lindvall☕
- Last interview with our CCO. Søren Traumer Schønnemann. The practicalities (~45m): Closing talk with our leadership team in which you will agree on compensation, starting date, and all other practical details.
For questions, please get in touch with Khristel Marie Bråthen at email@example.com or give us a call at +45 9195-5061